Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Ordinary Day

There are great many good days in my life. But this is not one of them. It is no where near to the ordinary also. But should we be ungrateful to the same. No. Its only because of these so called less than ordinary days that we realize the real beauty and joy of any great day.

>>I woke up with a pain in the head and when I stepped out of the comforts of the home, I had to bear with a guy who was a pain in the neck.

>>My friend's mood doesn't seem to be improving these days.

>>When I was thinking of how much time is required for the back log in my work to be completed, my juniors and colleagues were talking about how much more time would be required for the suspense behind the latest controversial death in the city to be revealed.

>>Rains today poured more heavily, only when I ventured out of my office.

Well the day was not all that bad. After a long hiatus of 2 to 3 years, I got to hear my good old friend's voice.

Thank You Very much God for this less than ordinary day.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
Creative Commons License
Edhey Thumbi Haaduvenu by CA Suresh Kumar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at srisureshca.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://srisureshca.blogspot.com.