Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MEIN AUR MERI TANHAYEE

Main aur meri tanhaai aksar yeh baatein karte hain - SILSILA

I love this tanhaii. And where better to love it then in your own room.

My room -- where my imaginations grow wild and come to life and dance with me. But my room has to
hear so much from my family members. Bechara....

My brother who believes in the quote "Godliness is next only to cleaniness" equals my room to a
dustbin.
My mother who always sees me sitting in front of the system with music at a very good decibel
believes that my room is no better than a cyber cafe.
My father rarely and occasionally enters the room. I think he is convinced that Nagaveli or
chandramukhi is in my room and is waiting for the next Shivarathri.


I believe that each and every individual should live in two real worlds. One real world where he
interacts with the rest of the world and another real world where he interacts with his own emotions
and feelings and gets to know himself better.

And my real world is in my room

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
Creative Commons License
Edhey Thumbi Haaduvenu by CA Suresh Kumar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at srisureshca.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://srisureshca.blogspot.com.